Grapes harvested very early, in the last days of July, to achieve a potential alcohol of not more than 10% vol. and a very marked acidity, the first harvest of all Europe. Second fermentation in the bottle is achieved by the champenoise method. .
Maturing and ageing:
Ageing in the bottle for 60 months.
Roundness without losing freshness because its 30 months ageing and a good acidity. Bright straw yellow color, typical of wines ageing on lees; notes of green apple, tasty, delicate, good persistence and volume in the mouth.
How to serve:
Serve between 6 and 8º C.
- Guía Peñín: 90 points 2023
- Top Sparkilng: Akatavino 2022
- Mejor Sparkling: Verema 2021
- First Prize: Vinos espumosos Saón H&T 2020
- Gold Medal:Premios Mezquita 2020
- Gold Medal: Premios Mezquita 2019
- Gold Medal: Premios Zarcillo 2018
- Silver Medal: Premios Mezquita 2018