Señorío de Broches
- Type of wine
- Sweet Natural
- Appellation of origin
- Varieties of grapes used
- Moscatel de Alejandría
- 0,50 L
The grape variety Moscatel de Alejandría is grown in the sun-struck area Axarquía (eastern part of Málaga), a mountainous region with impressive rugged hills on soils covered with decomposing shale. The climate is warm and dry. The grapes are picked manually and kept in crates. Grape juice ferments in stainless steel tanks equipped with temperature control. A natural alcoholic degree of over 10 degrees is obtained from the partial fermentation of the must, before its fortification up to 15 % vol. Fortification is the process of adding wine alcohol to the partially fermented must to stop its alcoholic fermentation. This way, part of the sugar is not fermented.
Maturing and aging:
15 % vol. Residual sugar: 130 gr/l.
Pale yellow with touches of green, brilliantly clear and very lively in the glass. The aroma is characterized by its olfactory intensity; its fragrances of pineapple, papaya, the scent of dried figs, cake and balsamic notes make it a complex and seductive wine. The mouth feel offers a good quality and well-balanced acidity, suggestive from the start to the very end. Lasting and qualitative aftertaste.
How to serve:
Serve between 8 and 10º C.
Señorío de Broches prizes:
- Gold Medal: Premios Mezquita 2021
- Gold Medal: Premios Mezquita 2018
- Silver Medal: Premios Vinduero 2016
- Silver Medal: Premios Mezquita 2016
- Gold Medal: Premios Mezquita 2015
- Gold Medal: Premios Mezquita 2014
- Diploma: 92+ Gold taste Wine Up Club
- Great Gold Medal: Premios Mezquita 2010
- Premio:Best wine with Certified Quality 2010
- Out stock