Seco Trasañejo PX
- Type of wine
- Dry Very Old
- Appellation of origin
- Varieties of grapes used
- Pedro Ximénez
- 0,75 L
Pedro Ximén comes from Malaga Mountains area. Decomposing slate is the type of soil in this area, where the plants grow and the grapes mature to get an extraordinary quality fruit. It is a mountainous region with impressive rugged hills on soils covered with decomposing shale.
Maturing and aging:
20 years into centuries-old american oak barrels.
18 % vol.
Old gold color, brilliant with golden flashes. Intense nose where we can check oxidative ageing, fine wood, toasted almonds and coffee. Persistent in the mouth, fresh with saline notes. Perfect wine for the aperitif and after dessert.
How to serve:
Serve between 10 and 12º C.
Seco Trasañejo prizes:
- Guía Peñín: 91 points 2023
- Gold Medal: Premios Mezquita 2022
- Guía Peñín: 93 points 2021
- Gold Medal: Premios Zarcillo 2021
- Silver Medal: Premios Mezquita 2020
- Guía Peñín: 93 points, 2019
- Great Gold Medal: Premios Mezquita 2018
- Gold Medal: Premios Mezquita 2017
- Great Gold Medal: Premios Vinduero 2017
- Out stock