Type of wine:
Appellation of Origin: Sierras de Málaga
Varieties of grapes:
The variety Syrah is cultivated in vineyards located at a height over 700 meters, where day and night temperature variations allow for the perfect maturation of the grape. The hand-picked grapes are brought to the winery in crates of 20 kg each. After stripping the grapes from the stalks, the fermentation process is started in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature. By pressing the grapes in pneumatic presses, free-run juice is obtained.
Maturing and aging:
No aging in wood.
Actual alcoholic strength by volume of 13,5 %.
How to serve:
To be served at 18º C.
Cherry and black fruit flavours, liquorice and overripe fruit. Vigorous and warm wine. Vigorous, flavoured in mouth, well-balanced and unctuous.
- Gold medal: Premios Mezquita 2017
- Gold medal: Premios Zarcillo 2015
- Silver medal: Premios Mezquita 2015
- Silver medal: Premios Mezquita 2014
- Bronce medal: Premios Mezquita 2010
- Silver medal: Premios Palacio 2009 Torremolinos (Málaga)
- Great Gold medal: Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2009
- Gold medal: Premios Bacchus 2008.